Dippy, the Natural History Museum's iconic Diplodocus cast, is going on a natural history adventure across the UK.
Dippy hopes you'll join him. There are incredible natural history collections and biodiversity to explore right on your doorstep.
Dippy's upcoming venues are:
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow, 22 January - 6 May 2019
- Great North Museum: Hancock, Newcastle upon Tyne, 18 May - 6 October 2019
- National Museum Cardiff, 19 October 2019 - 26 January 2020
- Number One Riverside, Rochdale, 10 February - 28 June 2020
- Norwich Cathedral, 11 July - 31 October 2020
In partnership with
Visit Dippy in Glasgow and discover about animals that are under threat, and the steps being taken to protect them through conservation and re-wilding.
Running alongside the exhibition, there are a host of inspiring events to help you explore Scotland's wildlife and envrionment.
We have activities, games and worksheets for ages 4-11 to continue their natural history adventures in the classroom.
All learning resources are aligned to curricula across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.