See the exhibition
The Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition showcases the award-winning images, bringing the talent and vision of each photographer to all who visit.
Can't make it to London? The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 54 exhibition will be touring the UK and internationally from 20 October 2018.
Each year, the winning images from the Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition form a stunning exhibition that always delights and inspires. The acclaimed exhibition premieres at the Natural History Museum each year before touring in the UK and across the world.
- M Shed, Bristol from 20 October 2018 until 23 February 2019
- Beacon Museum, Whitehaven from 10 November 2018 until 13 January 2019
- Nature in Art, Gloucester from 15 January 2019 until 17 March 2019
- Guernsey Museum and Art Gallery from 25 January 2019 until 17 March 2019
- Brighton Museum and Art Gallery from 2 February 2019 until 2 June 2019
- Corn Exchange, Newbury from 8 February 2019 until 24 April 2019
- Herbert Museum and Art Gallery, Coventry from 16 February 2019 until 24 April 2019
- Seaton Tramway Museum, Devon from 10 March 2019 until 10 May 2019
- Wolverhampton Art Gallery from 29 June 2019 until 8 September 2019
For more information and ticket enquiries please contact the venues directly.
For details of international exhibitions locations, please contact the Touring Exhibitions team.
Hire the exhibition
This exhibition is available for hire to a limited number of venues around the world.