Your business can benefit from an association with a world–leading scientific institution based in an iconic building in the centre of London.
Demonstrate your commitment to the planet and inspire your clients, customers and staff through corporate partnerships at the Natural History Museum.
The Museum is one of the most popular visitor attractions in the UK and attracts more than 5 million visitors a year. A partnership with the Museum would mean you’re part of a community that is recognised all over the world.
We offer a range of benefit packages tailor-made to meet your business needs including corporate membership, sponsorship and partnership opportunities.
Benefits for your company
- exclusive benefits customised to fit your business objectives
- fast-track access to our award-winning exhibitions
- behind-the-scenes tours of our collections
- inspire your employees with special workshops and family events
- hire our unique event spaces for corporate entertainment
- associate your company with our groundbreaking science
- sponsor our exhibitions and research
‘With your support we can use our collections and unrivalled expertise to tackle the biggest challenges facing the world today, from climate change to diseases such as malaria.’
Sir Michael Dixon, Museum Director
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD
+44 (0)20 7942 5194